Wednesday 1 February 2012

Hello From Mrs Schwab

I trust you are all as excited as we are about Friday and with 2 sleeps to go until we are about to  begin our 2012 learning journey together as 'Penguins' I thought I might give you a brief snap shot of my past 5 weeks events...BUT can not wait to hear all of your holiday stories...
My time, since seeing you all has been less than boring! I have spent the majority of my rest and relaxation time at one of my families favourite spots ' Rye on the Mornington Penninsula. We have a caravan and we camp less than 200 metres from the beach-with a view that is worth millions  and we share it with some great friends! We went to the beach most days, ate yummy gelatis, shopped, spent time with friends and went to the movies all the right ingredients  that are vital in a good holiday recipe!
We also had some exciting news in the final weeks of our holiday that my eldest daughter Madeline was accepted to Australian Catholic University in Melbourne ..we are both a little sad ( to see her go) but happy that she is about to begin University study. My middle daughter, Hannah swam in several bay swims- Lorne, Portsea and Queencliff and did very well. She even bet Tony Abbots time! My youngest daughter adores dancing and was fortunate enough to dance with a talented lady in Melbourne and will continue to do so on a weekly basis.  If I had to say what was the best part of my holiday......it would be watching my girls and husband fighting over eating an icecream..hearing them laugh is priceless. What was your favourite time in the holidays????
Holiday Fun times...


No comments:

Post a Comment