Wednesday 4 January 2012

Technology takes over!

It is a little bit scary when I walk in and I find baby D trying to put a DVD in the player because he wants to watch Giggle and Hoot...which got me thinking...my child, your children are born into a world that is at their tiny fingertips.  A click of a button and they have information from anywhere about anything.  They know how to work iPhones, iPods and iPads.  They have Facebook accounts and email addresses.  I am sure this is a far more scarier concept for us as adults then for these children.  They shrug their shoulders and get on with it, we question and create scenarios - what if, where is, how do we???  They just control right click and have the job done.
Hence the creation of this blog and the wiki.  We need to embrace the future because it is not going to wait for us to be ready, it is already here!

No comments:

Post a Comment